Keynotes. Preaching. Conferences. Retreats.
Matt loves to inspire and motivate audiences with his journeys and stories from around the world and is regularly invited to speak at conferences, churches, schools and universities. You can check out Matt’s full bio here.
Matt believes in never giving the same talk twice, and works hard to craft a message specifically for your audience and needs.
To give you an idea on what topics Matt is normally asked to speak on, his talks are often based around:
- Engaging individuals in the fight against poverty – helping individuals discover their unique ability to make a difference using the skills, gifts and passions they already have.
- The use of ‘story’ in compelling audiences to take action – for volunteers, activists and professionals engaged in marketing, media and digital engagement across the social sector.
- Campaigning and advocating for change – strategy and tactics for winnable campaigns that catalyse movements and ‘shift the needle’ on issues that matter most.
- A ‘Jesus-shaped’ approach to life – for churches and ministries seeking to make sure authentically following Jesus means a personal engagement in the task of missions, social justice and peacemaking.
To download a full bio and further examples of topics Matt regularly speaks on, click here.
Want to get in touch?
It all starts with an email (email@example.com). Get in touch now and Matt will get back to you shortly to chat further.
- You can check out Matt’s full-bio here
- Visit his blog The Purpose Collective
- And connect with Matt via twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube.